Butts Primary School Uniform
Butts primary school has a governors agreed dress policy. Details are listed below:
- School logo sweatshirt/cardigan
- White or blue t shirt/shirt/blouse
- Grey trousers,pinafore or skirt
- Blue & White checked dress (Summer)
- Black shoes or trainers
- Headscarves to be plain blue/black
- Small navy blue/black/white/grey hair accessories permitted.
PE, Games, Swimming (NOT Early Years)
- White T shirt
- Black shorts
- Black pumps
- Black tracksuit (optional)
- Outdoor shoes for games-trainers or appropriate boots
- Swimming trunks for boys/1 piece costume for girls
- Swimming hat-boys and girls
Sports activity clothes
- Navy blue tracksuit or jogging bottoms with elasticated/cuffed bottom
- White T shirt (NO collars)
- Pumps or trainers
- Navy blue or black cagoule if possible
For health and safety reasons the only jewellery allowed in school is stud earrings and religious jewellery. Teachers cannot remove studs from a child’s ears.
CHILDREN MUST NOT WEAR EARRINGS ON PE OR SWIMMING DAYS.